Maurice Lacroix - AIKON Automatic Blue
KEY ELEMENTS OF THE WATCH
AIKON, on the journey to success with the Automatic!
The AIKON collection is the descendant of the Calypso. This benchmark piece—the brand’s best-belling model of the 1990s—already incorporated the AIKON's main distinctive features: the integrated water-resistant case, the flat sapphire crystal encircled by the famous six-arm bezel, the M logo in relief on the leather straps, and exceptionally high-quality production.
With their dynamic angles and pronounced polished and satin-finished surfaces, the AIKON Automatic models have a real presence on the wrist. They also feature a newly designed flexible five-link steel bracelet. Extremely soft and supple, it suits all wrists.
Water resistance to 20 ATM
- Blue sun brushed squares, polished rings, snailed counters
- Rhodium plated indexes
- Rhodium plated, white SLN hands
EASY STRAP EXCHANGE
Butterfly buckle in stainless steel
- Central hours and minutes
- Small second at 9 o'clock
- Chronograph second indicated by central hand
- 30-minute chronograph counter at 12 o'clock
- 12-hour chronograph counter at 6 o'clock
- Day and date at 3 o'clock
- Vibrations: 28'800 vph / 4 Hz
- Power reserve: 48 hours
- Number of jewels: 25
- Vertical Côtes de Genève on bridges and rotor