Maurice Lacroix AIKON Automatic Chronograph 44mm Black
AIKON, on the journey to success with the Automatic!
The AIKON collection is the descendant of the Calypso. This benchmark piece—the brand’s best-belling model of the 1990s—already incorporated the AIKON's main distinctive features: the integrated water-resistant case, the flat sapphire crystal encircled by the famous six-arm bezel, the M logo in relief on the leather straps, and exceptionally high-quality production.
With their dynamic angles and pronounced polished and satin-finished surfaces, the AIKON Automatic models have a real presence on the wrist. They also feature a newly designed flexible five-link steel bracelet. Extremely soft and supple, it suits all wrists.
Water resistance to 20 ATM
- Black sun brushed squares, polished rings, snailed counters
- Rhodium plated indexes
- Rhodium plated, white SLN hands
Black calf leather
EASY STRAP EXCHANGE
Butterfly buckle in stainless steel
- Automatic ML112
- Central hours and minutes
- Small second at 9 o'clock
- Chronograph second indicated by central hand
- 30-minute chronograph counter at 12 o'clock
- 12-hour chronograph counter at 6 o'clock
- Day and date at 3 o'clock
- Vibrations: 28'800 vph / 4 Hz
- Power reserve: 48 hours
- Number of jewels: 25
- Vertical Côtes de Genève on bridges and rotor